Monday, October 29, 2012
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Monday, April 30, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
|FRANKLIN COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL REBELS GEAR FROM PREP SPORTSWEAR||http://alturl.com/nhmkj|
United Way of Franklin County, TN Hog Wild 100 Bike Ride April 21, 2012
Hog Wild 100 Bike Ride Winchester Tennessee April 21, 2012
100 and 62 mile routes
These routes include a climb to majestic Sewanee (100 and 62 mile). Enjoy a ride through the gorgeous University of the South campus. Stop along the way for a visit at Woody's Bicycle Shop. To view a map of the routes, click 100 Mile or 62 Mile.
35 mile route
This route takes you through the beautiful countryside with a stop at the historic Falls Mill.
10 mile route
This route is family friendly and tours picturesque Holders Cove.
There are many rest stops along each route with treats to tickle your taste buds! Your registration fee entitles you to a post-ride feast. Please make plans to attend this scenic ride!When:
April 21, 20127:00 A.M. CST - Registration
8:00 A.M. CST - 100 mile & 62 mile
9:30 A.M. CST - 35 mile & 10 MileWhere:
111 Old Estill Springs Road
Winchester, TN 37398Fee:
$30.00 thru April 15; $35.00 from April 16 to ride day. Children 11 and under ride free.
T-shirts are guaranteed to those pre-registered thru April 16th. Day of ride, t-shirts will be given while supplies last.
Lunch will be provided for all 4 rides. Children 11 and under may eat lunch for a charge of $5
T-shirt; limited support vehicles; restrooms/showers available; rest stops will feature snacks, beverages & port-a-potties or restrooms;Contact information:
Jeannie Amacher, email: email@example.com
United Way of Franklin County
P.O. Box 157
Winchester, TN 37398To register online CLICK REGISTER
Countdown to Hog Wild 100 Bike Race
What are they talking about in Winchester Tennessee
Here's what Yelpers have to say about Active Life in 37398
- Tims Ford State Park (Winchester)
- "We stopped by the dam on a whim after exploring the area and were surprised to find that a few fishermen were actually catching stocked trout and natural..." more
- The Chattanooga Riverfront (Chattanooga)
- "Well if you haven't been to The Annual Riverbend Festival or The 3 Sisters Blue Grass Festival, you haven't been to Chattanooga. OK, OK, so we all have..." more
- Lookout Mountain Flight Park (Rising Fawn)
- "I didn't know what to think when Christmas rolled around and Santa gave me a gift certificate to go hang gliding; two thoughts crossed my mind: 1.) My..." more
- Harmony Park Safari (Huntsville)
- "One of the few fun things that Huntsville has to offer. I recommend grabbing a cup of the food for the animals, otherwise they'll just stand in front of..." more
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway (Chattanooga)
- "We really enjoyed our incline railway ride. The staff was helpful and friendly and the experience was enjoyable. I did not feel like it was expensive. The..." more
- Monte Sano State Park (Huntsville)
- "Pretty nice little state park with some cool terrain. Lots of good trails. If there's been rain recently you might even get to see some waterfalls among..." more
- Dance Trance Fitness (Madison)
- "This is the place to go to get a great workout, meet a lot of wonderful people and dance like no one is watching! I took my first class and was a little..." more
- Paradise Gardens Park & Museum (Summerville)
- "One of the cooler things to do if you find yourself in this part of Georgia or even if you feel like taking a day trip out of Atlanta. It's probably an hour..." more
- Chattanooga Chew Chew (Chattanooga)
- "First of all, can I please call attention to how freaking cute that name is. I mean chew chew, like choo choo, only for dogs - get it? Puh-resh-isss ;)..." more
- Sports Barn the (Chattanooga)
- "I went to the downtown Sports Barn about six years ago before I moved away and recently returned to check out the new Hixson one. It is beautiful. Downtown..." more
The population of 37398 is 13,978.
That's #7151 out of all 42,305 zip codes.
89% of the population is white, which is 15 points more than the national average.
The average household income in 37398 is $35,953, which is $6,255 more than the typical average.
This contributes to the average house being worth $85,900. When the survey was done in 2000, that represented a difference of 9% from the typical value.
Men make up 48% of the population, and the typical age in this part of TN is 40.2.
Stats about: Winchester, TNPopulation: 13,978
Number of Households: 6,381
Average House Value: $85,900
Average Income per Household: $35,953
Elevation: 965 ft